Why do I need this guide?
- Stay organized throughout the pregnancy.
- Have all the information in one place. Add images, videos, audio and links.
- Share everything as a couple and involve others in the process easily. People can comment on ideas and collaboration comes very easy.
- You can view and edit it on your phone, tablet, and laptop. Everything stays in sync and you can even print it.
- Everything is usable with a free Notion account
What can this guide help me with?
- The steps that make a successful planning phase are laid out for you. You can follow them to cover the most important aspects of the pregnancy.
- It includes a concrete timeline with checklists going through all weeks. Make sure to avoid unpleasant last-minute surprises.
- You can quickly adapt it to your needs, and add contacts and meeting notes from your conversations with doctors and friends.
Who is this guide for?
- You already enjoy working with Notion or want to start trying it out.
- You want to save time during the planning process. Let's be honest, being pregnant is exhausting.
- You want to keep things tidy and always have an overview of all open tasks.
- You want a guideline on how much ahead of time you need to take care of topics.
- You want to be prepared for the next meeting with your doctor. Being pregnant is no routine task after all.
- Have all the information organized when talking about it with your partner.
🙏 Thank You for supporting our Small Business and passion for what we do. If you have any questions or concerns about this template, please feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will get a link where you can duplicate this Notion template